Rabu, 03 Juni 2009

my very own magical tales

Imagine you have a magic lamp with a genie in it.
The genie always gives anything you want.



When I was a little kid, my mom gave me a lamp for my birthday. I was so happy and excited, but then I realized that I didn't know how to use it correctly, so I kept it inside my box.

Until one day, I realized something was shaking inside my box. I took out all of the stuff inside it, and I found my old lamp.

I put it on my desk beside my bed.

It was 12 o'clock already, so I was sleeping when the lamp shook again. I woke up and found the lamp dropped under my bed.

I took it and I held it.

Suddenly, there was an old-fat-ugly genie came out from the lamp, I shocked and throw the lamp away from me.

"Don't be scared, Lady. I'm here to help you, I give you three wishes. What do you want?"

"Hey, am I dreaming?"

"Unfortunately, you're not"

"How could you......how you....nevermind. You could really grant my wishes?"

"Yes, anything"

"Anything?"

"ANYTHING!"

"Oh, great. First, I want you to rebuild my house. Make it unbelievable, make it special. Make my house special"

The genie closed his eyes and voila! My house turned into the most beautiful house that I've ever seen in my entire life.

"What's next, Nis?"

"Em, could you make me super-rich? Like, I'll never out of the money?"

"Sure"

The genie closed his eyes again, and voila! My wallet was full of credit cards and full of money. Wow.

"Next.."

"My last wish is..........could you turn yourself into Jensen Ackles? ERR that would be nice, genie"

"Sure"

The genie turned into a super-hot Jensen Ackles. And we lived happily ever after.

coba ini beneran.

2 komentar:

  1. WAKAKKKAAKAA HAYALAN YANG BAGUS <3<3

    BalasHapus
  2. abis lagi bantuin deel ngerjain bahasa inggris terus ada soal kaya gituan, pengen ah gua yaudah mihihihi :B

    BalasHapus